Thursday 31 March 2011

Backup...

OK the nights fast approaching and everyones getting prepared.
Glad I'm not looking at that crazy book...what the hell is a Necronomicon anyway?
I got an idea, one that might get me killed or maybe just save us all. After planting a few seeds of doubt with Diamonds men I'm going to try and talk Dock Vogan into a coup attempt. Starting with Diamonds new best friend, Gardiner. He's crazy enough to do it and reckon there might be enough guys with him or scared of him to pull it off.
One more thing, the knife. It could be handy so think I'll stop by the university and pick it up. They might even have a translation of the writing too.
Before this all kicks off I want to take everyone to Franks place for a drink; would be good to have Nancy there too. Give me a chance to witness and give her my will...

No comments:

Post a Comment