Wednesday 13 April 2011

I love it when a plan comes together...oh wait a sec :s

So we had this great plan...but sorta ended up winging it after we found out the van was making a pick up not a delivery.
A lot guys in robes too, easy to blend in if you get my drift. And if the van door was open with the keys in what would you do? Of course while crashing through the fence it crossed my mind I could have just taken the keys...what a dolt!
So new plan...get the van out of sight and stash it; what were they loading anyways? Next, come back and raid the club for info...if Gardiner and Walsh make an appearance I got a rifle and a big scary knife handy.
Getting the goods is...well all good, but there a lot of people can't get revenge on those two cos they're dead. Now that's my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment